Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Why Qurkl?

Every year I receive 4 or 5 phone books.  None of them contain all businesses in my area so I have to look through all of them to find what I want.  What if I could easily find businesses in my area at a website?   What if all those paper phone books were no longer printed? 
Qurkl is a new online business directory where you can find businesses in your area instead of businesses located in places where you were not looking.  We will be making improvements on a regular basis.  You can help us by editing your business so consumers can more easily find it and searching our site when looking for a business.  Listing, editing, and searching for businesses is free! 
So, take you phone books to the recycle bin and ask the companies to stop delivering them.

No comments:

Post a Comment